1. South East Asian Airlines (SEAIR) and Microtel Inns & Suites will be choosing eight lucky bloggers to join an all-expense paid bloggers’ tour of Boracay from September 10 to 12, 2010. This includes round-trip tickets from Manila to Caticlan and accommodation at Microtel Boracay.
2. To be selected, you will have to write a blog entry telling us why you should be chosen to join the tour. Each blog entry must have a link to the SEAIR website, the SEAIR Facebook Fan Page, and the Microtel Philippines wesbite.
3. You can publish your entry from 12:00 a.m. of July 26, 2010 to 11:59 p.m. of August 20, 2010. Only one entry per blog will count.
4. To let us know about your blog entry, post it as a link in the SEAIR Facebook Fan Page. It has to be posted from 12:00 a.m. of July 26, 2010 to 11:59 p.m. of August 20, 2010. Once it is acknowledged by our administrator, your entry is counted.
5. Three winners will be selected by a panel of judges based on which is the most compelling. The top three entries with the highest scores from the judges will be invited to the tour.
6. Three winners will be selected by fans based on the number of “likes” to the link. The three entries with the most number of “likes” by 11:59 p.m. of August 25, 2010 will be invited to the tour.
7. One winner will the selected by the SEAIR Adventure Club. The entry with the most number of votes from our resident travel bloggers will be invited to the tour.
8. One winner will be selected at random in a manner to be determined by the organizers.
9. We will notify the eight (8) winners on August 27, 2010. In case any of the winners cannot make it, we will invite the one next in line.
10. The decision of the organizers in final. Good luck to everyone!
Archive for the ‘Boracay’ Category
Yet another SEAIR promo. Planning to travel to Boracay this March 2010? Then read on…
SEAIR Announces Special Anniversary Promos
Southeast Asian Airlines (SEAIR), the Philippines’ premiere leisure airline, offers special anniversary promos in celebration of its 15th anniversary on March 25, 2010.
Travelers can avail of the special morning rates of as low as PhP 1,999.20 per way all-in when they book as early as February for travel from March 2010 onwards. The special rates are available for limited seats for all flights to and from Boracay before 7 a.m.
SEAIR is also offering exclusive discounts for online bookings. Vacationers can get PhP 1,500.00 discount per way for all seats, flights and routes when they book via www.FlySeair.com. To avail of the promo, online users can type iloveseair15 in the promo code field when booking on Jan. 11-18 for travel on Feb. 19-March 26, as well as when booking on March 14-25 for travel on June 15-Oct. 15.
SEAIR Extends 14th Anniversary Promo with Another P70,000,000 in Discounts up for Grabs!
Due to insistent public demand, SEAIR extends its anniversary promo by giving additional discounts of up to P70,000,000. All online ticket purchases from April 1 to May 31, 2009 get P1,400 discount per roundtrip, for all fare classes, for all seats, for all routes, and for all flights from June 15, 2009 to October 15, 2009. Just type iflyseair14 in the promo code field when booking online in www.flyseair.com.
SEAIR adds Flights to Boracay for 2009 Holy Week
SEAIR just added more flights from Manila to Boracay and vice versa from April 6 – 13, 2009. Those who want to spend their holidays in Boracay can still get seats! For bookings please call (02)8490100 or book online at www.flyseair.com.
In celebration of SEAIR’s 14th anniversary on March 25, 2009, it is offering a very special treat online. All online ticket purchases from March 25, 2009 to March 28, 2009 get P1400 discount per way, for all fare classes, for all seats, for all routes, and for all flights from June 15, 2009 to September 15, 2009. To avail of the SEAIR 14th anniversary promo, just visit www.flyseair.com and type in the promo code iloveseair14 in the promo code field.
Last December, we spent a windy weekend in Boracay during the holidays. We flew there via SEAIR and since it was a sort of last minute outing with friends, we have not made early reservations at any hotels. But since at that time, surprisingly there weren’t too many tourists, we managed to get a 3 days / 2 nights accommodation at The Taj Guesthouse situated along Station 2.
If you’re looking for a no-frills, cheap yet classy mini hotel in Boracay, then The Taj is one of several guesthouses located just 3-minutes away from D’Mall in Station 2. How to get there? You can check out Nina’s (of JustWandering.org) guide to cheap accommodation in Boracay diagram. Rates for their Standard Room accommodation can go as low as Php1,000 during off-peak (June to November), Php1,500 during peak season (December to May), and Php2,500 during holidays. Here are their rates and amenities.