1. South East Asian Airlines (SEAIR) and Microtel Inns & Suites will be choosing eight lucky bloggers to join an all-expense paid bloggers’ tour of Boracay from September 10 to 12, 2010. This includes round-trip tickets from Manila to Caticlan and accommodation at Microtel Boracay.
2. To be selected, you will have to write a blog entry telling us why you should be chosen to join the tour. Each blog entry must have a link to the SEAIR website, the SEAIR Facebook Fan Page, and the Microtel Philippines wesbite.
3. You can publish your entry from 12:00 a.m. of July 26, 2010 to 11:59 p.m. of August 20, 2010. Only one entry per blog will count.
4. To let us know about your blog entry, post it as a link in the SEAIR Facebook Fan Page. It has to be posted from 12:00 a.m. of July 26, 2010 to 11:59 p.m. of August 20, 2010. Once it is acknowledged by our administrator, your entry is counted.
5. Three winners will be selected by a panel of judges based on which is the most compelling. The top three entries with the highest scores from the judges will be invited to the tour.
6. Three winners will be selected by fans based on the number of “likes” to the link. The three entries with the most number of “likes” by 11:59 p.m. of August 25, 2010 will be invited to the tour.
7. One winner will the selected by the SEAIR Adventure Club. The entry with the most number of votes from our resident travel bloggers will be invited to the tour.
8. One winner will be selected at random in a manner to be determined by the organizers.
9. We will notify the eight (8) winners on August 27, 2010. In case any of the winners cannot make it, we will invite the one next in line.
10. The decision of the organizers in final. Good luck to everyone!
Posts Tagged ‘Boracay’
Yet another SEAIR promo. Planning to travel to Boracay this March 2010? Then read on…
SEAIR Announces Special Anniversary Promos
Southeast Asian Airlines (SEAIR), the Philippines’ premiere leisure airline, offers special anniversary promos in celebration of its 15th anniversary on March 25, 2010.
Travelers can avail of the special morning rates of as low as PhP 1,999.20 per way all-in when they book as early as February for travel from March 2010 onwards. The special rates are available for limited seats for all flights to and from Boracay before 7 a.m.
SEAIR is also offering exclusive discounts for online bookings. Vacationers can get PhP 1,500.00 discount per way for all seats, flights and routes when they book via www.FlySeair.com. To avail of the promo, online users can type iloveseair15 in the promo code field when booking on Jan. 11-18 for travel on Feb. 19-March 26, as well as when booking on March 14-25 for travel on June 15-Oct. 15.
Kasbah (or Qassabah as it is pronounced) is an Arabic term that means fortress. It’s also the only place in Boracay where you can have your fill of exquisite Moroccan cuisine. Back in December, we spent a weekend in Boracay and one of the places where we dined was Kasbah Moroccan Bar and Restaurant. It’s located in Station 1 near Discovery Shores.
I wasn’t too familiar with Moroccan cuisine so I didn’t know what to expect. Moroccan food use an assortment of spices including mint, olives, paprika, cinnamon, nutmeg, chillies, lavender, and saffron which is considered as the most expensive spice out there. It was dinner time when we arrived at Kasbah.
The last time I visited Boracay was with my wife Gail during our wedding anniversary vacation trip last November. It was more of a time-off from work. We needed a weekend getaway break so badly that time. But we made the mistake of bringing a laptop so we ended up doing a bit of work under the Boracay sun. Here’s another photo which Gail took (using her Canon Powershot G10) from that trip:
Boracay Sunset (Photo by Gail dela Cruz-Villanueva)