1. South East Asian Airlines (SEAIR) and Microtel Inns & Suites will be choosing eight lucky bloggers to join an all-expense paid bloggers’ tour of Boracay from September 10 to 12, 2010. This includes round-trip tickets from Manila to Caticlan and accommodation at Microtel Boracay.
2. To be selected, you will have to write a blog entry telling us why you should be chosen to join the tour. Each blog entry must have a link to the SEAIR website, the SEAIR Facebook Fan Page, and the Microtel Philippines wesbite.
3. You can publish your entry from 12:00 a.m. of July 26, 2010 to 11:59 p.m. of August 20, 2010. Only one entry per blog will count.
4. To let us know about your blog entry, post it as a link in the SEAIR Facebook Fan Page. It has to be posted from 12:00 a.m. of July 26, 2010 to 11:59 p.m. of August 20, 2010. Once it is acknowledged by our administrator, your entry is counted.
5. Three winners will be selected by a panel of judges based on which is the most compelling. The top three entries with the highest scores from the judges will be invited to the tour.
6. Three winners will be selected by fans based on the number of “likes” to the link. The three entries with the most number of “likes” by 11:59 p.m. of August 25, 2010 will be invited to the tour.
7. One winner will the selected by the SEAIR Adventure Club. The entry with the most number of votes from our resident travel bloggers will be invited to the tour.
8. One winner will be selected at random in a manner to be determined by the organizers.
9. We will notify the eight (8) winners on August 27, 2010. In case any of the winners cannot make it, we will invite the one next in line.
10. The decision of the organizers in final. Good luck to everyone!
Posts Tagged ‘Seair’
SEAIR will be offering a special promo only available online in celebration of Mother’s Day on May 9, 2010.
Ticket purchases on May 9 – 15, 2010 for travel from June 16 to October 15, 2010 can get a P1430 discount per roundtrip in any route, by just typing “seairmothersday2010” in the promo code field when booking online at www.FlySeair.com. The promo is valid for limited seats.
SEAIR would like to wish all mothers a very happy mother’s day.
To avail of the promo book online at www.FlySeair.com
February 24. It was a bright sunny day. After about an hour and a half, we have finally landed at the El Nido Lio Airport. My wife and I along with some travel blogger buddies have been waiting for this much needed weekend getaway to El Nido, located at the northwestern tip of Palawan.
Yet another SEAIR promo. Planning to travel to Boracay this March 2010? Then read on…
SEAIR Announces Special Anniversary Promos
Southeast Asian Airlines (SEAIR), the Philippines’ premiere leisure airline, offers special anniversary promos in celebration of its 15th anniversary on March 25, 2010.
Travelers can avail of the special morning rates of as low as PhP 1,999.20 per way all-in when they book as early as February for travel from March 2010 onwards. The special rates are available for limited seats for all flights to and from Boracay before 7 a.m.
SEAIR is also offering exclusive discounts for online bookings. Vacationers can get PhP 1,500.00 discount per way for all seats, flights and routes when they book via www.FlySeair.com. To avail of the promo, online users can type iloveseair15 in the promo code field when booking on Jan. 11-18 for travel on Feb. 19-March 26, as well as when booking on March 14-25 for travel on June 15-Oct. 15.
I first read about this in the Inquirer newspaper during the first week of January. The article was entitled “Paradise to Paradise route now open”. As its first international flight, South East Asian Airlines (SEAIR) now flies weekly from Puerto Princesa to Kota Kinabalu. Flight time is roughly an hour.